Engineers & Planners (E&P) is Ghana’s leading mining contracting firm that provides mine support services to the Extractive Industry particularly Gold and Iron Ore mining companies in Ghana.
With its headquarters in Ghana and other offices in Liberia, Engineers & Planners started its operations in 1997, renting Heavy Duty Equipment to companies in the Construction and Extractive Industries. Today, our interests have been diversified in terms of geographical location and services delivery.
Our core business encompasses mining, exploration & grade control, load and haul, bulk haulage transport, earth & civil works, heavy duty equipment rental as well as to provide consultancy services to the extractive industry.
To become a world-class and indigenous contractor in the extractive industry, with the aim of providing quality services to our clients in Ghana and the whole of Africa.
To be respected as the first wholly owned Ghanaian mining Engineering Company of choice, comparable to industry giants locally and internationally.
- Good Corporate Governance
- To promote value-based sustainable organisational development for high performance in our business.
- To be socially responsible and promote the interest of our stakeholders
- To promote safety and best environmental practices
- To provide sustainable economic empowerment of people in our operational communities and countries.